Sunday, October 7, 2012

What I Bought for $1 That's Made in the USA





I recently went to the store and stopped by the $1 section.  Surprisingly, I found several useful books that only cost me $1 AND were made in the USA.





As you can see, they were quite a hit with the girls.  I'm a bit embarrassed to admit that I usually don't check the $1 stuff.  In my experience, most of the stuff has "Made in China" written on it.  It's disappointing to see.  On this particular day, I decided to see what was available.  As soon as the girls saw Mickey and The Three Musketeers book, they got excited.  I checked the back side of the book and much to my [pleasant] amazement, they were Made in the USA.  

They both love "reading" books.  The activity books did not seem to interest Lyla as much as I thought they would.  She is more of a hands-on gal.  I'm going to have to find more stuff like that.  Our purchase created more US jobs.  Educated kids and more US jobs.  That's great for $3.

Tell me how many people you can put to work by purchasing products Made in the USA.


Karina
I love comments!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment